sorry.//

by

Ied is a moslem's big day! that marks the end or ramadhan,the islamic month of fasting. yeah maybe it's been a few days ago but if i say "sorry" now,will you forgive me? yeaa i think yes! haha (sok asik beud)

so... first,i apologize for this late greeting card. i was making the greeting card when  my sister asked me for a little help,she needs me to help her making assignment for her computer class. after a few hours,i was trying to find some ideas while my BF was sleeping (on skype of course.) we have an inurement.adrian and i usually sleep together (on skype),i abolutely fall in love the way he fall a sleep mihihihi. i wish i can give you some photos  of him,but honestly i can't haha he'll kill me if i put it on his photos haha.
oke back to the topic. i made a collage art,maybe this is not good or maybe worse,yeah maklum this is ma first time makin a collage art. and it wasn't easy. nyaaa >.< hope you like it and enjoy!



ps: this is for the first and last time. i warn you! i hate copy cat :) seriously like SERIOUSLY :) thank uuu :*